Sunday, October 14, 2007

Axinar's Ripped A New One On CityBeat

There's one school of thought that says that any publicity is good publicity.

However, I about fell over when I saw myself mentioned on CityBeat's "Living Out Loud Blog" - namely a post called "That Was the Week That Was - In Blogs" where a certain Larry Gross was taking great unbrage with my frequent Vanessa Hudgens references.

This of course is quite parallel to my favorite conspiracist friend sending me IM's that basically say, "Ax, for the love of God, you need to write about something of some IMPORT."

Of course, what I find interesting of course is that someone from a Cincinnati institution as presumably respectable as CityBeat is reading this blog in the first place.

However, yes, I have to admit, for whatever reason I have been suffering a severe case of writer's block and have not stumbled across much of IMPORT, particularly with a local focus, to write about lately.

In any event, if a great metropolitan newspaper like CityBeat is going to take it upon itself to criticize my choice of topics, then I may very well have to go to the infamous "microblog" format that the Cincinnati Blog does seem to use effectively to the tune of 600+ hits/day where he hits alot of topics and then moves on.

But you'd think, even if it ISN'T local in nature, that CityBeat would take some note of my rantings and ravings about the Armenian genocide legislation at least ...

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 at 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Axinar,

You have to understand that while CityBeat may be a respected newspaper, The Living Out Loud blog is not respected at all. We have no shame and will anything to get our stats up including putting up photos of naked women.

Find a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens and we'll feature you more often.

Now, let me type in your damn code and see if I can get my message sent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker