Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Best Blog Sighting In A Long Time

My mother's sister used to refer to certain people as "monied", and usually she didn't mean it as a compliment.

I borrowed the phrase to refer to those certain elite members of our society who yield a disproportionate amount of power and influence. I called them "The Monied Elite".

Works in print, but doesn't trip off the tongue.

I found out there is another phrase that's currently in use that is easier to pronounce - "Power Elite".

Of course I started doing some research into this phrase and I started running into some other names that deserve some investigation - "Shadow Government", "Learned Elders of Zion", "Trilateral Commission" and, yes, "Illuminati". All these names of course refer to something even beyond the Power Elite - to a tiny, tiny group of individuals who ultimately dispatch orders to the Power Elite and ultimately make all our lives miserable. It was on a search for the Illuminati that I stumbled across Denmark Vesey.

Apparently he is an African-American gentleman who fingers the Illuminati as the Jesuits, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and the Windsors.

Interesting combination.

But, the more I think about it the more I'm beginning to suspect that, somwhere out there, in way more seclusion than Osama bin Laden, is one excruciatingly secretive "Imperious Leader" who's interested in money, power, and world domination, but doesn't want any recognition at all.

But, that's a topic that will take some considerable time to explore.

Back to Mr. Vesey ... :)

Anyone who spends his time bashing the Federal Reserve and posting picture after picture of semi-nude black women is okay in my book ... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker