Thursday, August 9, 2007

IGNORANT G.D. Brotha' ...



He's at it again.

First Denmark Vesey comes up with some of the most putrid anti-semitism I'm seen in ages, and now he's proving he's ignorant too.

First, let me explain the word "ignorant" in this context.

I once got banned from commenting on La Shawn Barber's blog for calling her ignorant.

You see ... I once had a very dear friend of the African-American gland who I once asked, "Now, a white person who is hopelessly racist against Blacks or other races we call 'bigot' or 'racist' - is there a common word used in the Black community to describe a Black person who is hopelessly prejudiced against Whites?"

She answered the question immediately: "Ignorant".

I've presumed at some point this word might be applicable to any African-American with hopelessly prejudiced or off-base views towards any race or group, and I'm pretty sure in La Shawn Barber's case it was a particularly homophobic post on her blog that would probably take me two hours to dig up.

Now Denmark Vesey posts this beaut today about poor devil named Ian Johnson, the Boise State running back who scored the winning points in the Fiesta Bowl, who happens to be African-American and who happens to be engaged to Chrissy Popadics, a White woman, and possibly even a DOUBLE DOMINANT White woman at that, who is scared for his life that someone is going to make an attempt on his life for marrying a White woman.

Denmark Vesey titled his post "That's Cool... But Not My Son."

Where in the WORLD does such colossal ignorance come from?

I'm put in mind of a sermon I once heard in person from Dr. Frederick KC Price when he visited Fairfield a number of years ago. He played a tape containing part of a sermon of a former mentor of his (widely believed to be Kenneth Hagin, Sr.). This former mentor, an obviously White racist idiot, went on for quite a piece about how he didn't approve of interracial dating.

Fred Price basically said, "Now look - I've been married to Mrs. Price for better than 50 years now. I'm not looking for a date. But, if you're saying that you wouldn't want to see your daughter dating my son, then you're saying that I'm lesser of a person than you and that I DO have a problem with ..."

Denmark, are you saying you wouldn't want to see YOUR daughter dating MY son??? ... :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read the "That's cool...but not my son" blog you reference and don't know what the author meant by the title and also don't know how you get what you apparently got from it.

There's certainly nothing in the Denmark Vesey's article that suggest the things you present.

But then again, you know the man's history.

Anyway, my name is Ric Ricland and I've started my own news blog.

Would appreciate it in your blog roll.

Cincy Report
http://www.cincyreport.com

 
At August 10, 2007 at 10:21 PM, Blogger Axinar said...

Well then how about his comment where he says "I think a brotha gives something up when he doesn't partner with a sista."????

 
At October 7, 2008 at 3:11 AM, Blogger Denmark Vesey said...

Well then how about his comment where he says "I think a brotha gives something up when he doesn't partner with a sista."????

Ummm ...

OK. Well ...

How about it?

Come on Axinar - you find the sentiment evidence of colossal "ignorance" and "racism".

Explain why.

I find it a refreshingly honest and candid expression void of PC bullshit and conformist mind controlled "diversity training".

 
At October 7, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Blogger Axinar said...

As the Rev. Fred Price said so much more eloquently than me, if you have a problem with my son dating your daughter, then you're saying you're better than me and that I have a problem with.

It wasn't THAT long ago that the "diversity" point of view was the radical one.

Or how about this one:

Skip Gates: "Does it disturb you in the slightest that I discovered so much of your genetic background is European?"

Maya Angelou: "Why should it bother me? It's me."

Denmark, one of these days we're going to send a sample of YOURS off to AncestryByDNA, and probably the percentage of European ancestry that comes back is going to cause your head to implode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker