Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stuff I Found On AOL Video

I would have simply EMBEDDED these videos into blog entries, but I just found out that, unlike any of the other video clips I have ever seen, AOL has some sort of code in their clips that causes the FOCUS of the page to go directly to their clips and I can't figure out any way to stop that.

Soooooo ...

Here's what I stumbled across today that might be worth watching:

"Mother-In-Law's Visit" from The Flintstones. Yes, this is the legendary "I LOVE my mother-in-law ..." episode.

"The Flintstone Flyer" - I believe this was the pilot episode - CLASSIC.

"Superman On Earth" - the very first episode of The Adventures of Superman from the '50's.

Crying shame I can't embed these ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker