Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jack-Booted Thuggery In Malaysia


I knew something was starting to get out of hand in Malaysia as maybe a year ago my one friend, who once lectured me for half an hour about how beautiful Malaysia was started to tell me that, for all intents and purposes, the current government was spitting on Malaysia's flag.

Things apparently have started to get COMPLETELY out of control as the Malaysian government one-upped the dogs and fire hoses of our own Civil Rights movement by firing CHEMICALS at a crowd of peaceful protestors.

After hearing about some of the stuff going on over there, I've often commented to my Malaysian friends that we invaded the wrong country when we went into Iraq and that Malaysia is in far more need of liberation and now I'm sure of it.

The group that was fired upon is called BERISH BERSIH and they wrote a letter ...

Crankshaft! You forgot to translate it for heaven's sake!!! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2007 at 11:48 PM, Blogger Crankster said...

Ax, it's BERSIH (which means CLEAN), not BERISH!

Alright, fine! I'll translate! :) Later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker