Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Willie

Well, good ol' Willie Cunningham was at it again today.

He was introducing John McCain at an event here in Cincinnati and kept calling Obama "Barack Hussein Obama".

John McCain apologized profusely for Willie's comments.

Willie's comments just got him on Brian Williams a few minutes ago.

However, if they think what Willie Cunningham said was offensive, they ought to hear the word on the street around here.

Not that Cincinnati has a reputation for being RACIST or anything, but there are people in prominent positions in this area who have openly speculated that Obama has terrorist backers.

Sometimes I want to get the hell out of this area so bad I can taste it.

Willie Cunningham of course is now ticked at John McCain and says he is now backing Ralph Nader.

I'd ordinarily say Willie puts Cincinnati in a bad light, but, as much as I hate to admit it, I think attitudes like his are VERY common around here and he probably DOES reflect at least the power structure in this area.

Yes, all y'all need to get me out of here and FAST ...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker