Thursday, October 23, 2008

Paul Johnson Of Walton, KY Takes A Phone Call From GOD



For those of you who just missed it, Paul Johnson was just on 55KRC with his nightly diatribe.

This one was particularly hilarious. He actually sent me a rough cut of the YouTube video of this one a few days ago and I've been shaking my head ever since.

He claims to have gotten a phone call from God.

Now, certainly many people claim to be acting on orders from God - Sarah Palin and George W. Bush come to mind of course, but I always envisioned that they experienced communication from The Almighty via a dream or a "gut feel" of some sort.

Paul Johnson seems to think God is in the habit of ringing people up. Perhaps God is even a Verizon Wireless customer or something of the sort.

In any event, if I understand him correctly, God seems to be ordering Paul Johnson to vote for the anti-abortion candidates in the upcoming election.

In fact, God tells him that He will be in the voting booth on November 4th.

I swear to you I am not making this stuff up.

Paul Johnson also claims that God has already scheduled a time for Paul Johnson to appear before him and, well - I imagine being held accountable for spending such staggering sums on these radio ads.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker