Saturday, August 9, 2008

Month-To-Month Contracts Introduced On T-Mobile


Here's an interesting tid-bit that almost slipped past me - apparently about three days ago T-Mobile started month-to-month contracts.

Yes, my friends, it sounds like you can do something along the lines of picking up a T-Mobile pre-paid Nokia 2610 or a Motorola V195 for $30 and then swap in a postpaid SIM card and you're up and running.

Here I believe our local Cincinnati Bell Wireless has been doing this for a while, but it looks like T-Mobile is the first national carrier to start month-to-month plans.

Now, I just tried to get T-Mobile on the horn to find out when they will be bringing 3G service to Cincinnati and they hung up on me, so THAT'S not a good sign ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker