Saturday, September 27, 2008

General Nikki X Pays A Visit To Axinar's

There's a very old story that starts, "First they came for the Jews, but I wasn't a Jew, so I didn't speak up." That story ends with, "And finally, they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up."

Perhaps some of that sort of sentiment is why I followed General Kabaka Oba in his radio call-in days. In fact, I remember one day seeing his Mustang exiting South 75 onto Paddock Rd. There was a young lady in the car with him and I remember mentioning to the person with me, "I wonder if that's General Nikki X".

Axinar of course is many things, and one of them is an "art critic" of sorts, so, as the closest I ever came to General Nikki X was two car lengths on south 75 on a Saturday afternoon, of course I do not speak of her as a person, but rather as a web artist, and, yes, generally speaking, quite frequently I do question the "grace and dignity" of her RSS feed.

In fact, one need do no more than turn to the Blogger profile of General Nikki X and find her "occupation" listed as "Black Militant Hardcore Guerilla Soldier".

Yes, such a phrase SCREAMS "grace and dignity", don't you think?

Now, I do not mean to defend Joy Rolland in this, nor would I support the "feud" theory.

I think Nikki X was trying to make the point in her comment on my blog that her grace and dignity is not questioned by the law as it is in the case of Joy Rolland.

Absolutely correct. Nikki X's chosen form of expression is the occasional over-the-top blog entry. Joy Rolland's is attempted homicide.

Nikki X continues, "This is not just cyberspace entertainment and blogger chatroom folly. THIS IS REAL LIFE. THIS IS MY LIFE."

Yes, I have to admit, so far as I have been able to make out, and it is certainly the case that I'm not privy to all the details, Nikki X is certain not the appropriate target for Joy Rolland's frustration.

However, as is generally the case with most ongoing court action, it is generally the advice of counsel to not speak of such matters publicly AT ALL. If I remember correctly, Joy's baby daddy also nearly took a dirt nap at Joy's hands and, so far as I know, he has no blog.

Once the blog is up, it's subject to Axinarian analysis as a work of art, my friends.

Now, the real subject matter for my talents as a drama critic is the details of Joy's September 24, 2008 courtroom outburst, but it sounds as though General Nikki X has been enjoined by counsel from recounting those events.

Bummer. I suppose we'll just have to figure it was PRETTY BAD to get her locked up for SIX MONTHS.

I do find myself wondering what's going on with Joy. It used to be that the reports back from the courtroom were such things as, "Oh, she's all fire and brimstone on cable, but quiet as a church mouse in front of the judge." Now she's lost it in front of the judge.

I do wonder if Joy will ever get the help she needs. One thing is certain - if the energy she directs towards human destruction could ever be channeled into something constructive, she could accomplish a great deal. Without appropriate assistance I do believe the path of destruction she will leave in her wake will make Hurricane Ike look like a gentle breeze.

10 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Blogger Crankster said...

I wonder where all that aggression comes from. I mean, some of us Malaysians are really wound up, but this is just ... spectacular.

 
At September 28, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

General Nikki X is soooooooo SEXY!!!!!!!!!

 
At September 28, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Axinar said...

"I wonder where all that aggression comes from."

As soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know ... :)

 
At October 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're talking about a nutjob who thinks she is a General...

N'uff said....

 
At October 2, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if that's true let's talk about a nutjob named anonymous...

N'uff said....

 
At October 18, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my mother...

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Blogger TERRY LEE SUMMERS said...

"In fact, one need do no more than turn to the Blogger profile of General Nikki X and find her "occupation" listed as "Black Militant Hardcore Guerilla Soldier"."

NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX, HAS NEVER BEEN A "BLACK MILITANT HARDCORE GUERILLA SOLDIER". SHE GOT A PROTECTION ORDER AGAINST JOY ROLLAND. THAT'S NOT BEING A "MILITANT HARDCORE GUERILLA SOLDIER". THE HAMILTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES ARRESTED ME FOR DRAGGING THE AMERICAN FLAG. I DEFIED THEM DENYING ME MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH BY DOING IT AGAIN, WHICH THEY ARRESTED AGAIN. AND I KEPT DRAGGING IT. NOW THAT'S BEING MILITANT. NICOLE DAVIS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NEVER BEEN ARRESTED IN THE BLACK FIST IN THE DAYS OF GENERAL KABAKA OBA. WHY, IF SHE WAS SUCH A "MILITANT HARDCORE GUERILLA SOLDIER", HASN'T SHE BEEN ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING LIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS? IT'S BECAUSE SHE A MICE PROTESTOR, MEANING THAT, SHE PROTECT WITH HER MOUTH SHUT, LIKE SHE ALWAYS DO. SHE'S NEVER BEEN VOCAL ON THE STREETS. SO SHE WAS NO THREAT TO THE POWER STRUCTURE LIKE GENERAL KABAKA OBA, WILLIAM KIRKLAND, NATE LIVINGSTON, AMANDA MAYES, SHANNON CLARK, STEVE MCDANIELS, THE BLACK MADONNA, THE DELEGATE WAS. SHE'S NEVER SPOKEN AT THE PODIUM AT CITY COUNCIL'S PUBLIC SPEAKING SESSION, LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BLACK FIST HAS. THERE'S NOT ONE AUDIO RECORDING OF PPX ADDRESSING CITY COUNCIL DURING THE PUBLIC SPEAKING SESSION! AND SHE CALLED HERSELF "HARDCORE", HUH? THE DUMB BITCH WAS, AND STILL IS, JUST A BLACK MUTHAFUKIN' GIRLSCOUT SOFTCORE PROTESTIN' BITCH! I KNOW. I HAD BEEN AROUND HER TOO LONG. SHIT, THE DUMB BITCH SUCKED MY DICK AND LET ME FUCK HER DOWN IN THE BUILDING'S BASEMENT OF 825 WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT ROAD, WHILE SHE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH GENERAL KABAKA OBA. I GOT MORE TO TELL ABOUT THAT DUMB BITCH. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT SHE'S "BLACK CONSCIENCE" FOR OTHER REASONS THAN THEY THINK.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry Summers I warned you boy you a dead man for that comment alone!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Blogger TERRY LEE SUMMERS said...

I GOT YOUR IP ADDRESS,AND THE DIGITAL FOOTPRINT OF THE DEVICE THAT YOU USED, ITS LOCATION, ECT... SO, ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

 
At December 5, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Blogger TERRY LEE SUMMERS said...

WELL,WELL. THAT THREATENING COMMENT HAD TO BE FROM CINCINNATI CITY COUNCILMEMBER CECIL THOMAS'S NEPHEW NAME JAMES. I KNOW HIS LAST NAME BEGINS WITH T. I THINK ITS THURGOOD. COULD BE WRONG. BUT NEVERTHELESS, HE SIGNS HIS NAME ON NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X,AKA, PPX, WEBSITE WITH THE INITIALS JT. ON NOVEMBER 8TH OF THIS YEAR, AROUND 12PM, HE APPROACHED ME NEAR THE CORNER OF WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT ROAD AND MONTGOMERY ROAD, IN FRONT OF THE ALEXANDRIA APARTMENTS (CINCINNATI OHIO 45206). HE WANTED ME TO REMOVE THE POSTS ON MY SITE ABOUT PPX. HE SAID BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO MARRY HER. I TOLD HIM, "WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME?" HE CAN MARRY HER ALL HE WANTS. LIKE PERCY SLEDGE SUNG, "TAKE TIME TO KNOW HER". BROTHAZ MARRY SISTAZ, NOT KNOWING THE DIRT THAT THE SISTAZ HAVE DONE OR MESS THAT THE SISTAZ HAVE CREATED. BUT I'M NOT REMOVING ANYTHING. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRESS HAS BEEN HER RIGHT, SO IT IS FOR ME ALSO, JT. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH YOU ON THE MATTER. SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, ABOUT EVERYTHING, EVEN HOW SHE STOP TALKING TO ME, JUST BECAUSE I WAS STILL GENERAL KABAKA OBA'S FRIEND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker