Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kim Kardashian on MSNBC's "Entertainment Buzz"

Buzz: Centerfold revealedSeth Goldman from MSNBC's "Entertainment Buzz" caught up with Kim Kardashian to ask her questions about her Playboy centerfold and about Britney Spears' crush on her.

Kim Kardashian explained that she did the Playboy shoot to show that someone who's not "stick-skinny" can still do the magazine and that "you can have a healthy body image and still be a model".

You got that right.

I'd have to say, judging by some of the hubbub that some of the bloggers are talking about with the MASSIVE amounts of traffic being generated by the Kim Kardashian coverage, I'd have to say that America is tired of all these anorexia victims trying to sell clothes and cars and that we're ready to see some babes of "substance" - preferably wearing as little clothing as possible as often as possible. :)

Kim Kardashian claims to "not be a drinker".

Hmmm ... I wonder about that.

Kim Kardashian said she had heard that Britney Spears wants to have sex with her and Kim says, "I guess it's flattering. Britney is amazing. She's a very sweet girl and I have nothing but love for the girl - I'm flattered. I like the boys, but I'm flattered."

Uh huh.

Although ... I'm guessing a sex tape featuring Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian would outsell ever book, record, VHS tape and DVD ever released in the history of the human species ... :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry but that is not a visual i like to enjoy. Any chick (or guy) that would bang the likes of britany or paris immediately loses 5000 sexy points, in my book.

Kim and Angelina, now, there's a visual...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker